If you want to keep your computer protected then keep reading about the best protection for your windows. Malware including spyware, ransomware, can cause harm to your system and your personal information. If you want to protect your personal privacy online, the easiest way to do is to always maintain up-to-date virus protection. Unless you have made some changes in your system, your system is already running Windows Defender. Windows defender is auto-installed on your system. It checks for viruses regularly and maintains the firewall on the network.
This malware poses a threat worldwide. Recently, Wanna cry ransomware attacked 150 countries and caused damage nearly worth $4 billion. The best way to safeguard your device is to prevent it from these attacks. If your device is running on Windows 10 then you have few good options for virus protection software.
Here I am mentioning you the best 5 options for virus protection for Windows 10.
- AVG: If you want a freeware for your computer, then AVG is an excellent choice for you. AVG antivirus provides lots of features free of cost. AVG antivirus software blocks malicious sites, rate the safety of the sites, and protect your device from malware. AVG also provides you anti-phishing. There only one flaw of AVG antivirus is that it scans very slowly.
- Norton Antivirus Basic by Symantec: Norton has a very good name in virus protection. Norton provides you many top services like. It automatically sends important updates, the latest version installs automatically. It targets and removes all the threats. Its silent mode suspends all the alerts and updates for smooth gaming and movies. Norton antivirus also scans the email and messengers for malicious attachments and links. It protects you from all cyber attacks. But the scan runs of Norton antivirus are slow.
- Webroot: Webroot Secure Anywhere protects your system without consuming a lot of processing power. It is paid software. This antivirus scans so fast. It provides a good protection from malware and ransomware. Webroot uses a different method for protection. It allows the program to run then monitor it closely.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: Bitdefender is a paid antivirus suite which provides excellent security in all aspects. It provides you browser protection, system vulnerability scan, password manager and ransomware protection. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus doesn’t offer spam protection and firewall. If you need these features also, then you have to pay extra money. Contact Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number for more details and exclusive offers.
- Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes is a good option for protecting your device from malware but this software doesn’t perform well in case of virus protection. If you are using Malwarebytes then also install good antivirus software with it for best and complete protection.
So these are some top protection options for your Windows 10. If you have any other suggestions for top protection suites, then comment down below.